Here’s a cv I put in recently for a grant application. It’s a surface scratcher but not a bad’un…
Currently a working musician and responsible for writing the visual language for Sunshine Coast Harp, Bass and Drums Trio The Flumes, I also work for Maroochydore’s Solbar as web and print designer.
I have a proven track record of working with design for music, and am a qualified, committed, passionate Arts practitioner with a life-long history of creating artwork in my community.
• Musician and house designer for the Flumes including packaging, web and print design.
• Web and Print designer + media promotions for Solbar –
The Sunshine Coast’s only dedicated live music venue.
Design For Music:
• 2012 – CD packaging design and album release promo material for
Lonesome Trio’s “Lost Recordings” album.
• 2012 – Photography and graphic design for Sunshine Coast act All Strings Attached – logo, business cards, poster design, art direction.
• 2011 – CD packaging design for the Flumes EP “Swell”.
• 2011 – CD packaging design for Sunshine Coast artist Adam Scriven’s EP “Dreams and Alibis”.
Community Art Projects:
• 2007/08 – Contributing set, props and sound design for Townsville community theatre troupe Woodenbong Firetribe RADF funded productions at: Palm Creek Festival (Townsville) and Riverfest (Thuringowa).
• 2006 – Contributing set, props, puppet, graphic and sound design for the RADF funded, Arts Council accredited Billabong Puppet Theatre. A nutrition themed production for QLD primary schools.
• 2003 – Completing a 56 sqm mural for Mt. Morgan Shire Council. A RADF funded project which included working with a team of Mt. Morgan high school students to design and create a mural reflecting the students’ sense of place within the context of their historical central QLD hometown.
• 1994 – Wildflowers of the Noosa Cooloola Area – Dr. Arthur Harrold published by: Noosa Parks Association inc. 70 botanical drawings taken from the varied environments of the greater Noosa/Cooloola area.
• 2009/11 – BA Computer Based design – University of the Sunshine Coast
• 2008 – BA New Media Arts – James Cook University (1 year)
• 1995/96 – BA Fine Arts – James Cook University (2 years)